Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gone through the paperwork with the dealer and have placed an order for a MY15 T3-R design. So excited about this as this will be my first brand new car ever. Got it in Sapphire black. Hope to Polestar it in a few months if its affordable

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Welcome from Jhb :)

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I know the feeling. In general good, I don't know how the Cape Town dealers are, but I had a view issues with some of them up here, but I take my car to Tom Campher now, best dealership in the country, and I know the guys very well.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully they are as good as the guys up there. I do know the other branch got closed sometime back so now the city centre one is the only official one left

Hoping to add Polestar as soon as i can as well to the car :), so **** excited

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Registered on MyVolvo to view the progress of the order. When i tried adding my car using the VIN number i got an error saying i have to register it with Sensus first before linking the car to my profile.

Obviously i am unable to do this until i get the car. Aside from calling the dealer, is there any other way i can track the progress?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Hey great news. I'm also in JHB. I just got a D3 R-Desgin MY14.

You are going to love it.

Also reading Voodoo's posts I think I'll be taking it to Tom Campher for its services.
You won't regret taking your car there. Speak to Gerhard, Michael or Luan, tell them Bjorn said you must go there :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, quick turnaround time!
I think i was lucky and caught one of their cars on the ship. It left Belgium on 26 July, I signed the Offer to purchase on Aug 9, it arrived in Durban on 17 Aug and through customs to the dealer in Cape Town on 27 Aug. I was very lucky...

Will post pics as soon as i pick her up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.