Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm from Sweden and I have just received my new V40 T3 R-design.
I've been reading on this forum for some time but I never registered, until now.
Thought that I should share some pictures since I myself appreciate when a lot of you guys upload yours.

Here are the specs:

Volvo V40 T3 R-design
Rebel Blue
Ixion II 18"
Premium Sound Multimedia 7"
RTI
Driver Alert System
-Active High Beam
-Road Sign Information
-Driver Alert Control
-Lane Keeping Aid
-Collision Warning
Keyless Drive
Panoramic glass roof
Heated rear seets
Automatically dimmed inner rear-view mirror with compass
Park Assist Pilot
Power outlet, luggage compartment
Two-level load compartment floor
Detachable towbar
Full leather
Fuel-driven engine and cabin heater
Parking Assistance Camera

·
Registered
196 Posts
Very nice :) I still prefer the Rebel Blue, but my wife preferred Passion Red...and seeing how it'll be her car I guess it's OK!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm nry's wife and I do like rebel blue in pictures like these but there was something lacking when I got up close. These pictures do make me wonder if I have made the right choice though... still excited love the red.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow fantastic! I'm still waiting for mine, I have ordered a D3 R-design lux in rebel blue with the 18" ixions too think it looks great!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great looking V40.. Enjoy it.

I was in Sweden in May with dutch Volvo-forum together with 12 other Volvo's visiting the Volvo factory's and so on..
But it amazed me that where so little V40's on the road.
Beside in Goteborg off course there you see tons of V40's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MichelR:
I have to agree with your observations! Just a week ago I was in Göteborg on a business trip and there I also saw a lot of V40's.
But in my hometown (300km up north) I have only seen a handful of V40's in the past year.
According to Volvos sale figures for 2013 the V40 is selling well here in Sweden so hopefully we will see more of them on the road.

Very nice :) I still prefer the Rebel Blue, but my wife preferred Passion Red...and seeing how it'll be her car I guess it's OK!
Before I placed my order I got a Passion Red D4 as a test car from my dealer for two days and I have to say that the passion red is a very nice color.
I think both of you will be happy:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts