Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Volvo V40 D3 Polar+ Sport | 2019
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I wrapped the first part of my Volvo V40. See the picture at the end of the post for the results!

I wrapped the rear diffuser in a gloss anthracite vinyl wrap. This was my first time wrapping anything so the result are not 100% perfect but good enough for me to enjoy it! Since the diffuser is quite large I had decided to it in sections to make the progress easier.

I originally planned to wrap the black inlays of the diffuser in carbon fiber. Even bought the material for it but learned the hard way that vinyl does not stick to a textured surface. Maybe I will find use for the left over carbon fiber vinyl in the future!

Next I planned to wrap the chrome parts around my car such as the bit of plastic around the windows, the front grill + logo and the mirror caps as well. The goal is to really create a stealth look!

The results of the rear diffuser:
Car Tire Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
Volvo V40 D3 Polar+ Sport | 2019
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today I was able to wrap 1 side of my Volvo! The mirror cap and bits of plastic arround the windows are now also wrapped in the same color as the diffuser! On side will be next to be wrapped and last but not least I will wrap the font grill + logo to complete the stealth look!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts