Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy winter tyres for my V40 and I wanted to check what are the UK prices for various tyres and rims that are listed on the Volvo accessories site.

I sent a request for quotation to a salesman I had already contacted before at one dealership, ten days ago, no answer. Then I contacted another dealership with the same question, five days ago, no answer. Third dealership, three days ago, no answer. Am I blacklisted with Volvo UK or what??? Don't they want to sell some of their ridiculously priced accessories or is out just for show?? What do I have to do to obtain a quotation, kneel and kiss their feet??

Seriously - has anyone here bought any Volvo accessories in the UK?

---------------------
Volvo V40 D2 Momentum, Ice White, Premium Sound, BLIS+LKA+RSI, TFT Display, Heated Windscreen, Rear Park Assist, Active High Beam, Power Child Lock

·
Registered
382 Posts
I can't really help but I didn't want you to think that perhaps you didn't really exist as everyone ignores you. :huh:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally get it! Those twisted and sinister minds in Volvo teamed up with NSA, read all the answers to my post, turned on the HAARP and deleted them! imafudd, thanks for opening my eyes to this devious conspiracy! :)

Anyhow, I always prefer writing emails over making phonecalls. You can track email conversations (and remind people of commitments and statements, if need be), it's a bit harder with phonecalls. It shouldn't be a problem to read an email and write a short answer in the 21st century, should it?

---------------------
Volvo V40 D2 Momentum, Ice White, Premium Sound, BLIS+LKA+RSI, TFT Display, Heated Windscreen, Rear Park Assist, Active High Beam, Power Child Lock

·
Registered
221 Posts
Spares

Call your dealer, ask for spares/parts/service department. They can help you. Sales people have to go talk to them anyway, and they seem to forget...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I'm booked for service in 10 days (speedo in mph issue) and I intend to camp there if needed until I get some answers!

---------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.