Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi V40 Owners in Australia. I see that you can now purchase Volvo approved VCC RBS0-2AE 0W20 Engine Oil locally in Australia. The oil is available through Penrite. It's called ENVIRO+ FULL SYNTHETIC C5 Petrol & Diesel 0W-20
It's being sold in 1.0 & 6.0 Litre sizes. For more info, here is the URL:
ENVIRO+ C5 0W-20 (FULL SYN.) | Penrite Oil

At the time of writing (18 May 2020) I do believe that only Repco are selling it, but I dare say that will change as it makes its way into other stores. Again at the time of writing, it's not even advertised on Repco's website, however it's definitely on the shelves. The price on the label was $89.99.

If and when I see it being advertised for less, I'll post it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi again to all V40 Owners in Australia. As mentioned above, I stated that I would notify the club if the Penrite ENVIRO+ FULL SYNTHETIC C5 Petrol & Diesel 0W-20 (VCC RBS0-2AE 0W20) was on sale. If you take a look at the Repco website: Repco Australia | Auto Parts Store - Aftermarket Car Parts you will see that if you spend >$100 you will save $30. As the Oil' RRP is $90, you only have to spend another $10 to get the saving. If you spend >$150, you will save $50. Offer ends Sunday 7th June 2020.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts