Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got my VOC activated but found out i cant send addresses to the car via VOC.?
The V40 doesnt support that! How silly is that? Come on Volvo!!

Is there an update to the car I can do to let me do this?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Did you order VoC? It requires factory fitted hardware IIRC

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol! The code has to be aquired in person from Volvo so yes it has VOC!
I made an account with here.com but when i want to share the address to my volvo,the button is not there?
Its a 2013 with the premium sound and large screen navigation.
Am i doing something wrong or is it only the new Volvos that can do this?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oke, could be that you're V40 was build before the send to car was implemented..

If you're car was build before week 46 in 2012 you don't have send to car.
After that you should have it.

My current V40 is build just a few weeks before week 46 in 2012 and I don't have send to car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have voc on my v40 that is just over a week old and you can send the location to it through the voc app, although I can't figure out the here.com bit!

download the app, in the map section which shows you where your volvo is search for whatever location you require at the top, it will come up and nex to the address should be a picture of a car, click that and it will ask whether you want to send to car, spd lick yes.
When you get in your car the first thing that pops up is 'do you want to navigate to.........?'
It works brilliantly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.