Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the "My Volvo" section on the Volvo UK website? I registered my car at least a week ago but still waiting for it to appear. Any comments if you have tried it?

·
Registered
273 Posts
@OldCroc...funny enough I registered Friday evening and nearly put a post up...I still haven't quite worked out how from just my email address they know everything about my car...it's great and worked instantly....love it!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
@OldCroc,

I've registered the VIN Number before I received the car but it takes Sweden a while to get things sorted, unless like Darren you've already put your details through your dealer & get a volvo ID via your email address plus they know "My Volvo". My dealers aren't so good with this hence why I've sorted it out directly.

They will get it sorted for you though as the UK customer services seem really helpful & setting up My Volvo helps with VoC as it gives you a Volvo ID.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys. I have submitted the VIN etc and had a message back saying that the process was manual and would take a couple of days so I will hang on a little longer before contacting customer services

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I also registered here in SA, and it took days before I could log in and check info. Thought it would show more info, or is it just me.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have just registered for this and my car details came up straight away. The dealer must have input my owner details in for me when i bought the car 2months ago. I have checked all the car info inc vin number and they are all correct. Must have just been lucky.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree, it's a bit gimmicky, & I thought it would give more info, maybe even current bulletins for the car, VIDA & PIE updates to a level, warranty information etc.

But saying that it was only launched late last year, so maybe give it time & it'll develop. I'm surprised though that Volvo haven't set up a members only forum like other manufacturers have, where there is direct link to Volvo contacts...

" Not wanting to displace this or other valuable forums :dodgy:"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.