Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm driving a volvo v40 cc t5 RS awd 2013 stage 2 330 HP.
Lives in Stockholm (Sweden).
Works at Volvo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm building a new engine for the car. The bottom comes from a volvo v40 t5, the top comes from a Ford focus rs mk2. Will be bigger turbo, etc. The target is about 600 whp.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Hockne,

it looks absolutely stunning! I cannot imagine AWD T5 with 330 hp as I have a stock T5 245 hp FWD and the acceleration seems fast enough to me :-D My V40 is still under warranty so the only way for tuning is either Polestar or Heico, both rather focused on torque increasement instead of hp for better mid-range power. What are the 0-100 km/h figures for your V40?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Hockne,

it looks absolutely stunning! I cannot imagine AWD T5 with 330 hp as I have a stock T5 245 hp FWD and the acceleration seems fast enough to me :-D My V40 is still under warranty so the only way for tuning is either Polestar or Heico, both rather focused on torque increasement instead of hp for better mid-range power. What are the 0-100 km/h figures for your V40?
Hi. I have the old 5an in my car, so it's almost the same engine as the ford focus rs mk2. Unfortunately, I have no paper on the effects. But it comes with the new engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts