Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , I recently took possession of my first ever Volvo and I am happy I decided to do so. It's a real pleasure driving the vehicle. 66 plate with 45k on the clock . Went for the all black look . Last car I had was white . Makes a change. Due to get the windows tinted tomorrow to make it look even sportier . I'll upload a further pic if others are considering it in the future .

Cheers

Lloyd (UK)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys , I recently took possession of my first ever Volvo and I am happy I decided to do so. It's a real pleasure driving the vehicle. 66 plate with 45k on the clock . Went for the all black look . Last car I had was white . Makes a change. Due to get the windows tinted tomorrow to make it look even sportier . I'll upload a further pic if others are considering it in the future .

Cheers

Lloyd (UK)
View attachment 17226
I've literally just bought the same car, black, r design, 66 plate, 43k on the clock. Mines a 2.0 T3, so happy with it. I'll be interested to see what the tints look like, although I must say, I think it looks sporty enough already, ha.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've literally just bought the same car, black, r design, 66 plate, 43k on the clock. Mines a 2.0 T3, so happy with it. I'll be interested to see what the tints look like, although I must say, I think it looks sporty enough already, ha.
Nice one . Sounds like we've got a similar motor. What did you pay for yours out of interest? Mine is a 2 litre diesel. Zero road tax. D2 👍yeah haha probably is sporty enough but I think it finishes the back end nicely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm sure it will look great. I paid 10,300 which I thought was a decent deal, full. Volvo service history, a few of the bells and whistles but far from everything. One thing I wish I had was electric seats!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice one . Sounds like we've got a similar motor. What did you pay for yours out of interest? Mine is a 2 litre diesel. Zero road tax. D2 👍yeah haha probably is sporty enough but I think it finishes the back end nicely.
How do you match D2 and 'sporty'?
The D2 is sooo slow. :sleep:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts