Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just had confirmation that the build of my V40 Cross Country SE, Biarritz Blue with Powershift gearbox has just gone fixed. Dealer expecting the car on or around the 19th November 2013. Not a bad delivery time, ordered 14th Sept 2013. :thumbup:

Have to admit that is quite impressive since my current car, kept being put back from and ended up being 22 weeks from order to delivery. :thumbdown: A very good reason for not going back to that particular manufacturer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well mind turned up t2d

My V40 D 2 Lux CC Raw Copper turned up at the dealership late this afternoon in its packing! & I will get to see it tomorrow afternoon and it should be ready for picking up in 11 days time :thumbup:;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
My V40 D 2 Lux CC Raw Copper turned up at the dealership late this afternoon in its packing! & I will get to see it tomorrow afternoon and it should be ready for picking up in 11 days time :thumbup:;)
I have being to my dealerships this morning and seen my new car & taken some photos of it & we were given a choice of our registering number too :thumbup: and we are picking it up on the morning of 26/12/13 cannot wait? the colour is lovely Raw Copper I 'm over the moon with it & my first Volvo:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have being to my dealerships this morning and seen my new car & taken some photos of it & we were given a choice of our registering number too :thumbup: and we are picking it up on the morning of 26/11/13 cannot wait? the colour is lovely Raw Copper I 'm over the moon with it & my first Volvo:)
Sorry I miss printed the date I should have put 26/11/13 I got :s

·
Registered
21 Posts
@KrisV40, picked up my V40 D2 CC Lux Powershift in Raw Copper two weeks ago. She looks a real beauty with the dark grey wheels, they really set the colour off. You certainly wont be disappointed with your choice!

·
Registered
46 Posts
@KrisV40, picked up my V40 D2 CC Lux Powershift in Raw Copper two weeks ago. She looks a real beauty with the dark grey wheels, they really set the colour off. You certainly wont be disappointed with your choice!
my wheels are not dark grey but never the less its a real beauty:thumbup::cool: compared to the Qashqai its a dream and they had not unpacked it was as is from the transporter?

thanks carrob :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.