Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of ordering the D4 R-Design Lux/Nav, only one dilemma, what colour to choose?

I'm down to Rebel Blue or Ice white, thoughts?

Also, its a company car so I'm not dealing direct with the dealer, any idea of UK waiting times?

Thanks

So excited!

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
A vote for ice white - cool and elegant. Rebel blue is too flamboyant for me.

---------------------
Volvo V40 D2 Momentum, Ice White, Premium Sound, BLIS+LKA+RSI, TFT Display, Heated Windscreen, Rear Park Assist, Active High Beam

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've ordered mine in Titanium Grey on September 12th. On the order form it said delivery time was estimated to be around October 15th. Gave them a call last week to see if that was still the case and the dealer told me November 30th!

·
Registered
273 Posts
@paul76...good choice sir and if I may, when I order my next car again in 2015, I would actually go for rebel Blue again...I've seen so few that it still feels special. Looks lively when it's covered in grime, looks amazing when clean! Darren

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Darren, the hard part is waiting now.

I love the colour, as soon as I saw one in Rebel Blue at the dealers my mind was made up.

I still haven't seen a V40 in Rebel Blue on the road.... Although, I have just found out that a colleague has ordered exactly the same model and colour.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.