Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I've been driving my D3 R-Design for just over 2 months, 3000 miles.

What a great car!

Previously had bigger BMW's, Mercedes...etc and almost embarassed to say my last car was a Boxster ;-) Don't worry, the mid life crisis was short lived.

But... the V40 is my favourite. As so many people have said, puts a smile on you and you want to drive it again soon.

I honestly feel the coolest car / value for money you can find. But let's not shout about it....

It's great to hear the same passion from other owners that know too.

Those that keep moaning, then it was never for you.... ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't got a R-Design V40. I never liked tuning. But it doesn't matter.

I love this car. I have to drive 120km every working day and I enjoy it every minute as well it is heavy traffic. Volvo-Feeling...:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Guys,

I've been driving my D3 R-Design for just over 2 months, 3000 miles.

What a great car!

Previously had bigger BMW's, Mercedes...etc and almost embarassed to say my last car was a Boxster ;-) Don't worry, the mid life crisis was short lived.

But... the V40 is my favourite. As so many people have said, puts a smile on you and you want to drive it again soon.

I honestly feel the coolest car / value for money you can find. But let's not shout about it....

It's great to hear the same passion from other owners that know too.

Those that keep moaning, then it was never for you.... ;)

100% agreed here. i own also a merc c250 2011 model and i still prefer my v40 t5 every time...even my son only 13 years, is taking the v40 keys time after time whenever we are ready to go out. quality, comfort, safety, reliability, value for money - v40 nailed it.

oh, and i dont buy into all the hype in car mags about how fantastic every model is in a merc, bmw, audi and vw!! even vw...come on!! they not even half as reliable as a japanese car. but then again, this is my humble opinion.

cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.