Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take delivery of my new V40 R Design in less than 72 hours and was wondering what tune people chose to play as they took their new motor for a spin?

I have a few tunes in mind, but haven't reached a decision yet….:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Can I recommend you this?

Congrats btw! :)

Reactions: withoutwax

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Silence, no music. Listen to the car :) Heck, I can;t even remember what I listened to when I got into mine, think the radio was on, but not very loud.

PSY - Gentleman is a very nice thumping song to test the audio

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Awolnation - Sail ... that is a nice song

Reactions: laikagroom

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first drive was with The Prodigy - Omen. I can definitely recommend this one. I've found the whole playlist of the Prodigy on youtube and downloaded it in mp3 (I usually do it this way with some online tool like this youtube to mp3 converter for example) and played it really loud. That first drive was really awesome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The first time I drove in my V40 I enjoyed the silence and checked that there were no unwanted noises.
When I get to know my new car, the first song I always play is 'Welcome to my world' - with Jim Reeves - also in the Volvo. I think this is a good welcome greeting to my newly purchased car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The first time I drove in my V40 I enjoyed the silence and checked that there were no unwanted noises.
When I get to know my new car, the first song I always play is 'Welcome to my world' - with Jim Reeves - also in the Volvo. I think this is a good welcome greeting to my newly purchased car.

that is a great one

·
Registered
244 Posts
Reactions: VeeForty Deetoo
1 - 12 of 12 Posts