Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm cheating apart from the engine love the seats in the T5R they hug like no tomorrow and very comfy and toasty!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
My favorite thing, aside from being generally brilliant, is the fact that I've not seen another D4 R-design on the road. Even if I do see one I'll still know that mine is better because it's mine. :)

[/smug]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also D4 R design travel the A505 to Granta Park

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't think I can pinpoint one particular item that stands out but one feature I would like is the ability to set the default volume of the Radio. Other cars have come on where I left it a fact that can be a bit shocking when you've had the volume turned-up after hearing a particular rousing music track or just been on an excessively noisy road. The V40 defaults to a whisper volume that has to be increased every time I drive.

I know it's only a minor irritation in a huge ocean of arseache but it's all mine!

I only have standard DAB audio. Can you boys with the enhanced set the volume at all?

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you've seen one then that's mine. :)

If it's yours then how come I haven't seen it? I can see the gate from my office (just)!
Down at TWI Riverside carpark or if in later at the development car park due to all the building work, should finish by 2015:angel:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Fave thing has to be the smug smile I get every time I drive it from having comfiest seats and not seeing any other r designs around locally.

·
Registered
40 Posts
First time I drove today in peak hour traffic from the city to home. O M G. I was sooo comfy!! Now I understand why my husband made such a big deal about wanting a new volvo!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Volvo On Call - How cool is this feature, I was taking to the guys at the London HQ without a phone , they are like big brother & having the tracker in built is soo **** good "imo". Plus I like the Android App, with all its little features.. still cant get the flash and honk to work yet tho haha.. + I want this remote stop feature enabled in the UK so here's hoping..

Close second to this is the comfy ride with the luscious leather seats and the premium sound system..

Slightly off topic but as I see it, this car is the one to beat, its understated, its refined & its a beast on the road if you want it to be, plus people generally have no idea about it as they are relatively rare, so it has that "wow" factor which I truly love .. Well done Volvo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.