Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Just about to have my front and rear pads changed. I have a discount code from euro.

I have 13plate T2. The front calliper says 300 on it.

The Volvo pads already on the car have a part number 31341300. So I guess this will fit the 300 and 278 disks.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
246 Posts
this older post may help,Ford Focus brakes means good availability, Try carparts4less too , same company as euro and often cheaper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. But on both the websites it says there's more than one choice for your car. Please select the correct pads by checking the fitment detail tab.
When you do its says nothing about for 278 or 300 disks.

I am lost.....

·
Registered
246 Posts
On that older post Busby has posted pics of the different calipers. That might help you determine which one you need.
Lloyd-Volvo-Carlisle have a shop on ebay selling Volvo pads , they say at trade prices. , you could ask them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you. But on both the websites it says there's more than one choice for your car. Please select the correct pads by checking the fitment detail tab.
When you do its says nothing about for 278 or 300 disks.

I am lost..... View attachment 16723
Hi,
There are 2 kind of pads: 1 for 320mm disc and 1 for 300/278mm disc (Due to the different calipers). So there is no difference on pad between 300 mm and 278mm discs.
You could check also on skandix site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts