Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I live in Windhoek, Namibia....took delivery of a brand spanking new Ice White V40 T5 Excel with Sportpack on 31st of May 2013.

I have had some niggles, but I can't let go of the T5...it is just perfect...

Awesome vehicle and there are very few T5's around here....V40s are also rather thin on the ground, but maybe just 3 or 4 T5s in town...:thumbup:...I like that because heads turn and the exhaust note when I pull off is just surprising to many....you can certainly hear that you are dealing with a big boy in the 2.5 turbo sound...

Here is a photo of "Snow White" (as she's called, with a small Hello Kitty sticker under the T5 badge) on a recent trip to the north of my country.

I get around 6.5 - 7.5l/100km on the open road doing 120km/h-140km/h, but in two the best I got was around 9.0l/100km...on average 10-11l/100km. As the engine is loosing up (currently at 24,000km), the fuel ecomony is showning noticeble improvement. I might be wrong, as I am driving the T5 much different than when I took delivery...;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.