Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Nina from Wolverhampton, ordered a V40 R Design Lux in caspian blue yesterday from Brindleys in Codsall. Can't wait to drive it!

I'm interested in learning everyone's views on their own cars.

Nina

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome! I'm over in Warwickshire, south of Coventry. Waiting on mine too!

Reactions: Wolf52

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good choice! You might spot me in my car (also an R Design Lux in Caspian Blue), as I work in Pendeford.
Oh wow - I rarely see any around! I live in Bushbury, but work in Telford and really did expect to see a few around with the dealer being in Codsall. Did you get your's from Brindleys? How long have you had it? Is it a D2? Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I am well excited!

Nina :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oh wow - I rarely see any around! I live in Bushbury, but work in Telford and really did expect to see a few around with the dealer being in Codsall. Did you get your's from Brindleys? How long have you had it? Is it a D2? Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I am well excited!

I didn't get mine from Brindleys, I got it from TMS Hinckley as that's nearer to where I live and my neighbour's a director for TMS :). It's a D4 and I picked it up last Tuesday so I'm still getting used to it but very impressed so far.

·
Registered
156 Posts

I've started to see them around more since I ordered one, but I'm over near Leamington Spa. I maybe see 4 or 5 every day (2-3 hrs of driving). They aren't as common as other cars but there are a few about, especially round here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.