Volvo V40 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yes, i made the registration, download the file, all done, but- to extract file system asked the password. On that same site, where is download link, says: enter volvodiag.com to password box... I done few times, nothing happen... Enter the site register password, same think... Doesnt work. May system admin change the password?
Ask on the thread on Swedespeed where you got the file link from. The creator of the archive is on there, so she and other users are more likely to know the answer. My impression is that you use the password that was sent to you by email after registering on the site, as one reply from her within the thread says that if you are copying and pasting the password from the email you have to be careful not to include white space at either end of it.

But I'm guessing. The owner will know...

Alternatively try That Vida Guy or Vida Laptops UK / Europe on facebook, but they will charge you for a copy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ask on the thread on Swedespeed where you got the file link from. The creator of the archive is on there, so she and other users are more likely to know the answer. My impression is that you use the password that was sent to you by email after registering on the site, as one reply from her within the thread says that if you are copying and pasting the password from the email you have to be careful not to include white space at either end of it.

But I'm guessing. The owner will know...

Alternatively try That Vida Guy or Vida Laptops UK / Europe on facebook, but they will charge you for a copy.
Thank you for advise, i will try
Regards

21 - 23 of 23 Posts